How to apply

1. Prepare for application materials;

2. Fill the request application form ;

3. Physical examination form;

4. Provide academic certificates and transcripts;

5. Provide two recommendation letters (Recommended by the vice president at least) if you apply for master or doctor degree;

6. If you are self-funded students, please submit the certificate of financial support and the client in China affairs.


Note: The materials above must be translated in Chinese or English. You can ask for the related forms from the Chinese Embassy or China universities.